- 3/4 cup honey-sweetened lemon curd
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 Tbs. grassfed gelatin if using homemade or light coconut milk OR 1 1/2 tsp. if using full-fat canned
- Raw honey, to taste
- Pinch of salt
- First, make the honey-sweetened lemon curd (I’ve linked a good recipe above). Chill until thickened and cold.
- In a small saucepan, whisk together the coconut milk and gelatin. Let sit for 10 minutes. Then turn the heat on medium and whisk until the gelatin dissolves. Pour into a bowl and refrigerate until set, about 4 hours.
- In a food processor, blend together the set coconut milk and the lemon curd until smooth. Add honey to taste and a small pinch of salt.