- 2 cups mango, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 1 cup thick full-fat Greek yogurt (SCD/GAPS use dripped homemade yogurt)
- OR for dairy free use whipped coconut cream from a can of coconut milk
- 1 Tbs. raw honey or maple syrup
- Freeze the mango chunks on a cookie sheet (don’t let the chunks touch).
- Mix together the yogurt and honey. If using whipped coconut cream, whip in a tablespoon of sweetener.
- Dip the frozen mango pieces into the yogurt or coconut cream using a toothpick. Freeze and enjoy! You may wish to thaw slightly before eating.